ME! (Cue award ceremony music.)
I’d like to thank all the little people…and big people….actually, all sized people, really, for their support in my journey to receiving this award.
But more importantly, I’d like to give a special (and REAL) thank you to OneDizzyBee for the nomination. The blogging world has been an awesome community to become a part of and I’m so thankful to know that someone other than my mom thinks I’m a little funny and likes my little blog.
So this post is a little different than my normal ranting but you might find out a thing or two (actually 10) about me that you didn’t know.
•Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
•Answer the 10 questions given to you
•Nominate 10 bloggers for the award
•Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
•Display the award on your blog or post
Questions from OneDizzyBee:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was entirely too emotionally dependent on Netflix. That, and I wanted to document all of the new experiences I was having due to a health kick I was in.
2. Where do you draw inspiration from for your blog posts?
I draw inspiration mostly from things I’m doing: if I try a new class I like (or don’t!) I write it down, if I notice a habit I do during a workout I write it down, recipes I like, adventures I have…anything is fair game for me!
3. What’s the main goal you’d like to accomplish with your blog in 2016?
That would have to be continuing to write my blog with the intention I started with: to write because I love to do it. I don’t want to get too caught up in the “rights” and “wrongs.”
4. When you’re not blogging, what’s your favorite leisure activity?
That would have to be crafting, watching How I met Your Mother, snoozing or playing Call of Duty with Steven.
5. Who is one person you’d love to switch places with for 24 hours and why?
Does it have to be a person? I’d say our family dog Cota (aka booty dog). Like, what does she do all day!?
6. If you could have one “do-over” in your life, what would it be?
Woah this is getting deep! I think that would have to be eating the cookie I bought from Starbucks this afternoon. I do that over and over again.
7. What’s one “fun fact” about you?
Fun (some might call dumb) fact about me- I have a ridiculous fear that every time I dive into a wave in the ocean, I’m going to hit a whale.
8. What’s one thing guaranteed to make you smile, every single time?
Fresh Prince of Bel Air bloopers.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Bora Bora because its Bora Bora.
10. What’s your favorite room in your house and why?
Bedroom because I love sleeping and think its amazing that we have to sleep every night to recharge our batteries…like robots.
My Nominees (AKA blogs I like to read, check em out!)
Sweat and Repeat
Plates on Park Street
Loving Life on the Run
Trekking on Two Feet
Dream Big, Dream Often
From Head to Toe
The Small Things
Hook Up Culture
Born Then Raised
10 questions for you to answer:
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
2. If you could eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What are you doing when you aren’t blogging?
4. What is the #1 reason you blog?
5. What are your best nick names?
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. Who is your favorite member from NSYNC? (if you don’t have one, you are dead to me)
8. What is your greatest accomplishment to this day?
9. What is the most romantic gesture anyone has done for you?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
If you aren’t nominated, I’d still love to hear what you have to say? Especially #7.